... but I stopped. Now I'm a dad, and may blog again...

Saturday, May 14, 2011

292: Blogs, Flutes and Whistles

Morning blog posts seem to be the hardest to do.  Late at night is ideal... unless it’s a Saturday.  In other news, since my fiancée got a smart phone our internet has been dropping out on a daily basis.  Finally, Blogger doesn’t want to work; I keep getting the error message we are sorry but we were unable to complete your request and the meaningless error code bX-rmz3p7.  Now I can’t check how my blog’s stats are doing since last night; I feel sad and empty... help me bX-rmz3p7, you’re our only help.  I’ll just have to make do with last night’s Stewart Lee’s Comedy Vehicle on BBC iPlayer.  Blogger seems to be working again; panic over.

But the, dear me you wouldn’t believe me even if I told you; the bleedin’ BT Infinity hub temporarily gave up the ghost.  The solid blue light was a solid red light, even after doin’ the resets and even doin’ those turnin’ ons and offs agains.  Still didn’t work, no it didn’t.  Then just as I proceeded to tear out my hairs, we had blue light.  All the blue light we could ever wish for.  Return of the internet.  Move along, nothing to see hear, calm down, don’t panic.

As I write this the internet has dropped out again.  Another day has passed and I’m drowsing.  Just got into bed, about to finish the blog and what do you know; the little yellow triangle with the black exclamation mark is sitting there where the little planet Earth should be.  You know, on the two connected computers icon in the bottom right corner.  So once again I have to get up and walk a few metres to the other end of the flat; have to extend the effort to open two doors, turn a switch off and on again, back to bed closing doors on the way and, oh my lord, what a hard life.

I’m going to start two collections, and make entries to each collection.  The first will be awesome hip hop songs featuring flutes:

Ok, that last one was panpipes, not flute, but it's def' def enough to be on there.

And the second is awesome songs with a bit of whistling:
I purposefully didn’t include a video of a flautist/beat-boxer as I’m just not that achingly hip, although I firmly believe the world needs more hip hop with flutes.  Any suggestions?

Blogger is doing it again; what the hell are those internet-Numskulls doing up there?  I’ve never had any tech issues with Blogger before – there are gremlins in the works.  Now we are working with error code bX-wmxfuv; ho and indeed hum.  Ahh fuck it, just keeps generating new codes; someone at Google has spilled their coffee.  How long does it take to switch Google off and on again?  It had better not be like Jurassic Park where they have to brave velociraptors in order to flip the fuses.  I’m going to be pissed off if I can’t post this shite cos some dopy Google twat has been eaten by a fucking dinosaur; I’ve had enough of that shit to last me a lifetime.

It’s your own times you are wasting Google and Blogger; I can sit here as long as it takes.  I’ve got me glass of water to rehydrate me, and Dr. Dre’s The Chronic to get me some culture.  Pass the bud, straight low key.  You fucked with me and now it’s a must that I fuck with you.  Put down the candy and let the little boy go; you know what I’m saying?  I’m like a clock, when I tick and I tock.


(ps - should have been posted on 11/5/2011)

No comments: