... but I stopped. Now I'm a dad, and may blog again...

Saturday, December 24, 2011

483: This happened, then this

My last post included the word "foccaccia", but the spell-check in blogger didn't like that word. Here is the complete and unabridged list of alternative spellings provided:

dogcatcher
cowcatcher
fogyish
flycatcher
quackish

"Zealand" was also wrong. Preferred spellings are:

Zea land
Zeal and
Sealant

I walked into a room where a family film was reeling its footage through the television. What's this? The answer I received is perhaps the single funniest, and most accurate one-sentence description of anything I have ever heard: "The Rock is the tooth fairy and Stephen Merchant is is his case worker." That literally contains every single piece of information pertinent to understanding the complexities of said film. It's called Tooth Fairy, and I highly recommend it; it's a way of life.

No comments: