... but I stopped. Now I'm a dad, and may blog again...

Sunday, March 25, 2012

556: Scrimpton

He's the genius who answered the question, what would you do with your last moments on earth if you knew the world was going to end in eight hours, with the immortal answer "I've always wanted to kick a duck up the arse." Karl Pilkington.

Some time soon The Ricky Gervais Show returns with series three. It's HBO's animations of the classic podcasts which have been entertaining us for years. Instead of doing anything important this Sunday I have wallowed about the place watching these silly little hilarious cartoons. There hasn't been a new podcast since the Red Nose Day special last March. The cartoon is just animated discussions I have heard many times before, but the characterisation is so perfect it breathes new life into the old drivel.

New series on it's way. Teasers on YouTube. Here, have:



No comments: