... but I stopped. Now I'm a dad, and may blog again...

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Paint my Album

I have just discovered the Paint my Album project and cannot get over how brilliant an idea this is.  This is exactly the sort of idea that pisses me off for not coming up with it myself.  The guys involved have committed so much to it at this point that I can't even pretend it's worth stealing and passing off as my own idea (not that I would do that sort of thing anyway).  As a result I'm just going to have to draw some of my own and send them in here.

Here's the concept.  Recreating classic album covers using only MS Paint - the most basic, god awful illustration software this side of Art Alive on the Mega Drive.

I've just put together my interpretation of Cradle of Filth's classic first album 'The Principle of Evil Made Flesh'; as far as I'm concerned this fulfills any possible definition of classic I can think of.



No comments: